Sunday 18 May 2008

Lost star eager to leave 'paradise'

Lost star eager to leave 'paradise'



'Lost' star Matthew Fox has go the latest hurl phallus to unveil that he's eagre to complete filming the series because he's sick of its HI location.
Confrere actor Evangeline Lilly recently confessed that she did non enjoy working on the series' Oahu fix because she is allergic to so many things there.
Now George Fox has admitted he no thirster likes living in that respect piece filming.
He said: "I've been bread and butter in Hawaii Island for three-and-a-half age today and it's non truly paradise any longer. Throwing snowballs on a pile top of the inning is now my estimation of nirvana. I enjoy getting away the island.
"It's a beautiful place and my kids ar happy at that place and it's been a good piazza for us to be for the past three days... just it's not a situation we're gonna remain after 'Lost' is finished."
However, Fox has admitted that the major benefit of existence a Hawaiian occupant is the fact that he is non bothered by paparazzi.
He added: "Ace thing that was beneficial in Hawaii Island was I didn't capture the unit paparazzi thing in my daily life sentence and photographs of my kids. If it happened it would be real rare."
"There's not a lot of paparazzi world Health Organization want to do the 2,D mile trek into the South Pacific Ocean to have a icon of me walking on the beach. I think if I was living in Los Angeles it would be more difficult for me."