Sunday 18 May 2008

Mel B admits to treating Geri badly

Mel B admits to treating Geri badly



Spice Girls star Mel B has admitted that she treated her bandmate Geri Halliwell bad when the radical number one got together.
In an question with Grazia magazine, Mel B said she was tough on Halliwell when she failed to master about of the more difficult dance routines.
The singer said: "If Geri gets her saltation wrongfulness now I evidence her. Merely in the old days I whitethorn give done it in a bitchy fashion, merely it's much more sisterly now. I want her to expect fantastic and take it decently."
"Everybody knows that Geri and I have had our problems in the past, but having time aside and then approaching bet on together has been fabulously healing," she said.
"We induce a real bond and, amazingly, our daughters, Holy man and Harebell, are altogether fascinated by apiece other," said the singer.
Mel B likewise said that Halliwell encouraged her to remove piece in 'Dancing with the Stars', saying: "I wanted to show everyone what I could do. I talked to Geri and she was right behind me, tattle me to go for it and knock everybody dead."




Robert Michaels